العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-03-2015, 07:00 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الطالب

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 374
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Aug 2011
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 5,133

افتراضي The Intervention of The American Occupation in Iraq and The Intervention of The Arabic Forces in Yemen- A statement of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sadr 26-3-2015

[frame="9 98"]
Under the title "Let people decide their self-determination" … because they are the only part who has the right to decide their self-determination in all issues: policy, security, and governmental issues etc.

The intervention of American occupation in Iraqi affairs is rejected and denounced even if it is under Iraqi government's request. Also the intervention of Arabic forces in Yemen affairs is rejected whatever it is for any party. Subsequently, air intervention in Yemen doesn't support the Islamic and Arabic unity.

In the recent past, more than thousands people died in Iraq for buried tyrant in order to be remained in the government; Also in Yemen thousands people die for what you called "Sharyia" legitimacy and that isn’t far from us.

Therefore, we call the international and security organizations to intervene to eliminate these illegitimate war which American occupation does because Iraqi volunteer forces and their brigades are able to win the war against terrorists.

We promise all that we will expel the shameless militias which behave as ISIS behaviors and also to prevent sectarian war; but war is led only by Iraqi army to liberate Iraqi lands from terrorism and enemies of civilization.

I call Arabic government especially (kingdom of Saudi Arabia) to stand strongly to eliminate the suffering of people and to eliminate sectarian aggravation and not to be part in it where their intervention (KSA) will lead to unwanted results.

In addition, I don’t want the nations to fall in this sectarian and devastating war and I don't want them to fall in the hole of the political agreements and the political disputes which Israel and America lead to shake the security in the Islamic countries but in all east… I'm sure that (Tikrit, Anbar, and Mosel) are captive by ISIS like the situation in Syria and Yemen.. etc.

From here, I declare that I'm completely ready to do any political and international act to put an end for the suffering in these areas inside Iraq and outside it, also I'm ready also to liberate these areas militarily, but I prefer the voice of moderation not the voice of extremism.

Finally, I repeat that the Iraqi army should take the control on everything and it has to control on the areas after liberating them along with the honest fighters of the volunteers forces and its Mujahedeen; the voice of moderation should be above everything in Iraq and Yemen; and peace be upon the people of peace and I ask God to protect our Iraq, Yemen and its nation.

Muqtada AL-Sadr

[/frame]

الطالب غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة